Stain Removal Services In Clarksville, TN
If you’re searching for a professional stain removal service in Clarksville, TN, look no further. We provide top notch cleaning services for carpets, upholstery, and more. Our highly trained professionals have several years of knowledge and experience and are able to quickly and effectively remove the most stubborn stains. Whether your carpet has oil stains, wine or coffee stains, blood stains, or any other type of stain, we’ve got you covered.
Contact Carpet Cleaning of Clarksville today for your free consultation!
Top Rated Stain Removal Service in Clarksville, TN
When you decide to hire our professional stain remover service, we will carefully choose a combination of the right tools and techniques. This ensures full removal of the most stubborn stains.
We start the stain removal process by determining the type of stain that is in your carpet. Then, we will identify the type of fabric we are cleaning. Next, we’re ready to begin the stain remover process with the right professional equipment and cleaning method for the job.
Keep in mind, the cleaning solutions we use are always environmentally friendly and safe for your family and pets, unlike many of the available stain removal products at stores.
Our professional cleaning tools will deeply clean the carpet fibers and underlying padding, ensuring that 100% of the tough stains and dust mite matter are removed. Our professional stain removal service will remove virtually any stain and underlying odor, leaving your house smelling fresh.
Call Carpet Cleaning of Clarksville to schedule an appointment today! You can relax knowing you’re on the right path to proper home care.
Benefits of Hiring a Professional Stain Removal Service
- Full removal of old stains on all surfaces (upholstery, area rugs, carpets)
- Stains are the most common lingering odor sources found in homes.
- Professional stain removal acts as an odor remover for your carpets.
- Removing stains is a quick and easy process. It takes our experts under 30 minutes per room.
- Once stains are dry they require advanced technical skill to be completely removed.
- Professional stain removal services have several more benefits like removing dust mite matter which can contribute to allergies.
Just a Few Types of Carpet Stains we Treat
1. Water-based Stains:
Water soluble carpet staining can be anything from drink spills like spilled wine or Kool Aid to more difficult stains like pet urine.
One of the most common water soluble stains we remove are pet stains. Urine stain removal is tough once dried so it’s important to blot the area immediately to absorb as much liquid as possible. This is an important step to avoid letting the urine penetrate the underlying carpet pad and foundation.
If you’re having a difficult time removing these carpet stains at home, the next best step to take is hiring expert cleaning solutions.
Since the most common stubborn stains are pet urine stains, during your consultation specify you need a pet odor results based service if urine stains are what you’re dealing with. Our pet urine removal service differs from our stain removal service.
2. Oil-based Stains:
Oil-based stains are non-water-soluble, which includes makeup, grease, oil, and other fats. If you have one of these carpet stains, begin by scraping up any solid pieces. Next, blot the area with a clean towel to absorb as much oil as possible.
To remove the remaining oil stain from your carpet, you can blot the area with a cloth dipped in warm water or rubbing alcohol. Rubbing alcohol is a great oil-based stain remover.
3. Protein-based Stains:
Protein-based stains are water soluble stains that include bodily fluids like blood, vomit, etc. To remove these stains, begin by scraping up any solid pieces. Next, blot up any wet carpet stains until completely dry.
You can purchase a stain remover for protein-based stains online or at your local store prior to calling a professional. Enzymatic cleaning solutions are designed to remove protein-based stains and are also very effective for pet urine removal.
Professional Stain Removal Methods
- Steam cleaning, also known as hot water extraction, is a widely used stain remover that can be used for various types of fabrics. This method uses a cleaning solution and hot water which is sprayed onto the carpet with high pressure. It is simultaneously vacuumed up resulting in removal of deep dirt and dust mite matter.
- Deep shampooing is a common method for stain removal on carpets and upholstery. A liquid detergent is applied to the carpet or upholstery, and is agitated with a brush using compressed air. A thick foam is produced that attracts dirt and dust deep within the carpet. It is then vacuumed up with high pressure suction.
- This is a commonly used method for removing small stains like pet urine or spilled wine. A small amount of cleaning solution is applied to the stain and the stain is lifted by blotting with a clean cloth.
Hot carbonating extraction
- Hot carbonating extraction uses much less water than steam cleaning. High heat and carbonation are combined to create tons of tiny bubbles and kill bacteria. This will uplift and clean dirt from deep within the rug and carpet fibers. A huge advantage of this method is the 1-2 hour drying time because less water is used during the process.
Hiring a Professional in Clarksville, TN for Carpet Stain Removal
If you have tough stains that you can’t remove on your own with DIY methods, you should contact a professional who can remove virtually any stain. At Carpet Cleaning of Clarksville, we have the best experience, tools, and knowledge to remove any type of stain from your home.
We know that accidents are unavoidable, and removing stains with DIY methods isn’t always the safest option.
We are proud to offer our customers satisfaction-guaranteed stain removal services to help Clarksville, TN homeowners keep their home looking and feeling its very best.
So, whether you’re looking into removing a water-based, oil-based, or protein-based stain, etc., we know the best stain remover that will safely and effectively remove it.
Additionally, we offer a wide range of other carpet and upholstery cleaning services. You can relax knowing that your home can be cleaned quickly and effectively by our experts.
Get a Free Quote Now !
Start the Stain Removal Process Today!
Carpet Cleaning of Clarksville is the leading provider of professional stain remover services in Clarksville, TN. We offer free consultations so that we can assess your carpet’s specific needs and provide you with a customized solution. Our team always works diligently and efficiently to remove the toughest stains, with absolutely no damage your carpet or upholstery.
Contact us to schedule a free consultation! We look forward to serving you!